Senior Workplace Design Consultant
AREMIS focuses on the development and well-being of our teams. Our values are based on care, team and company spirit, diversity, humour, a good work-life balance, results-orientation and respect for each other.
The YWOW – Your Way of Work® division of AREMIS focuses on all aspects of Workplace Solutions.
We are a unique, independent, and multi-disciplinary team of experts.
Our approach focuses on the human capital of the organisation during each phase of the project. From mobility to the evolution of workplaces within your organisation. From data-driven analysis and project planning to insight into the interactions and collaboration flows within your work environment.
To strengthen the team, we are recruiting a Workplace Design Consultant for our Brussels office (Auderghem).
As Workplace Design Consultant you are responsible for supporting and advising multiple clients in the transformation and optimisation of their work environment, taking into account the facility & technology aspect and focusing on the employee experience during your project. You are a team player and work closely together with the other interior architects, project managers and engineers in your team.
The working environment is rapidly transforming. Companies are looking for adaptability, flexibility, employee experience and productivity.
These challenges will have an impact on their real estate and workplace strategy.
Your future role will include the following core activities:
- Developing workplace concepts: Translating the workplace strategy into a sustainable and future-proof workplace concept
- Design: Advising the design team on functional workspace zones and design aspects and sustainable use of office furniture
- Project Management: Overseeing the roll-out of an office furniture project (budget monitoring, technology, planning, quality, communication, reporting)
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships with customers and suppliers by providing a professional service
You are the Workplace Design Consultant we are looking for if you have the following skills:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Interior Architecture
- Minimum 5 years experience in renovation and interior projects
- Language: Dutch, thorough knowledge of French and English is an asset
- Autonomous and creative
- Able to work on different projects
- Knowledge of the “New Way of Working” and concepts such as flexible working and Activity Based Working are not unfamiliar to you
- Passionate about interior design and aesthetics
- Willing to develop yourself and follow the latest workplace trends
- Ability to work independently from our office in Brussels (30%), at home (30%) and at your clients’ premises (40%), mainly in the north of Belgium
Nice to have
- You can make beautiful 3D visualizations in SketchUp, InDesign or other software programs
- You are able to work out a business case with planning for an interior project in the office environment
- You have building technical knowledge (e.g. HVAC) and you are able to provide technical assistance regarding the technical impact of an office refurbishment
- You are able to deal with clients on a strategic level (board level)
- A permanent contract of indefinite duration as an employee
- You become a member of the Your Way of Work® team of experts as part of the AREMIS Group
- You get access to our community, international knowledge sharing, training & coaching, and events
- Competitive salary package including a company car, mobile phone, laptop, group insurance, hospitalisation insurance (DKV), and fixed expense allowance
- You will be working in a pleasant atmosphere, according to our core values: GROWTH – TRUST – FUN
Immediately or to be agreed upon