This is an opportunity to conduct a variety of analyses for the development of workplace projects focused on delivering high-performing real estate strategies.
You will be directly attached to the Practice Leader of our workplace pole and your main task will include real workplace assessments, portfolio analysis and planning, data collection and evaluation, health and wellness reviews in line with human resource strategies, technology integration, cultural assessments and change engagement.
Our workplace strategists help our clients make informed decisions about how they support their people, position their businesses, and manage their assets through their work environments. The objective is to create a dynamic alignment of an organization’s work patterns with the work environment to enable peak performance and reduce costs.
On project assignments, this role leads the project team and serves as the main point of contact for the customer addressing real estate and facilities, organizational culture and human resources, information solutions in alignment with the client’s business strategy. At the conclusion of each project assignment, this role compiles data and results for benchmarking and development of a database.
- Responsible for project pursuits and client relationship management
- Leads Project Kick-Off meetings, Visioning Sessions, interviews, focus groups, surveys, and all related workshops to ensure the delivery of a successful program to our clients
- Leads roll-ou of projects, including, resources and schedule planning, review of analytics, qualitative and quantitative data collections
- Acts as an internal and external ambassador for the firm
- Engages with peer teams in Workplace across the organization on projects where planning and strategy skills are required to deliver best in class workplace strategy and change management programs to our clients
- Engages with Workplace sector leadership across AREMIS including participation in biweekly and monthly calls and attending the annual Summit
Skills and competencies required
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, including experience delivering presentations to C-suite teams
- Comfortable with technology tools for virtual collaboration and mobile work
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools
- Ability to develop processes and methodologies to understand and analyze both the quantitative and qualitative aspects of space planning, occupancy and workplace performance for a variety of client organizations
- Proven skills in information gathering and presentation design and delivery
- Excellent project management and team building skills
- An entrepreneurial orientation with strong understanding of the business development challenges of a consulting-services provider
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a professional field (fields may range from interior design to business planning)
- 3 years minimum of related experience in interior design, strategic workplace
- A corporate culture based on team spirit and individual responsibility
- An innovative and motivating work environment
- The freedom to manage one’s time and place of work flexibly
Immediately or to be agreed upon
Join for the job, stay for the challenge!