Workplace Consultant Intern
This is an opportunity to assist in conducting a variety of analyses for the development of workplace projects focused on delivering high-performing real estate strategies.
You will be directly attached to the Practice Leader of our workplace pole and your main task will include real workplace assessments, portfolio analysis and planning, data collection and evaluation, health and wellness reviews in line with human resource strategies, technology integration, cultural assessments and change engagement.
This role participates in project assignments by assisting the project team in addressing real estate and facilities, organizational culture and human resources, information solutions in alignment with the client’s business strategy. At the conclusion of each project assignment, this role compiles data and results for benchmarking and development of a database.
- Work collaboratively with team leadership work, including the preparation of proposals, interviews, and presentations
- Participation in Kick-Off meetings, Visioning Sessions, interviews, focus groups, surveys, and all related workshops to ensure the delivery of a successful program to our clients
- Proceeds to qualitative and quantitative data collections to feed deliverables
- Act as an internal and external ambassador for the firm
- Engage with peer teams in Workplace across the organization on projects
- Engage with Workplace pole teams across AREMIS including participation in bi-monthly calls
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, including experience delivering presentations to C-suite teams
- Comfortable with technology tools for virtual collaboration and mobile work
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools
- Ability to develop processes and methodologies to understand and analyze both the quantitative and qualitative aspects of space planning, occupancy and workplace performance for a variety of client organizations
- Strong appetite for organizational transformation issues
- Determination, assurance, commitment, assertiveness
- A good sense of humour is very much welcome
- A corporate culture based on team spirit and individual responsibility
- An innovative and motivating work environment
- The freedom to manage one’s time and place of work flexibly
Immediately or to be agreed upon
Join for the job, stay for the challenge!