Facilities & Move Consultant
AREMIS focuses on the development and well-being of its teams. Our values are based on caring, team and entrepreneurial spirit, diversity, humour, a good work-life balance, result orientation and mutual respect.
AREMIS’ YWOW – Your Way of Work® division focuses on all aspects of real estate solutions for workplaces and companies.
We are a unique, independent and multidisciplinary team of experts.
Our approach focuses on the human capital of the organisation during every phase of the project. From mobility and efficient facilities management to the evolution of the workplace within your organisation. Whether it’s data-driven analysis, project planning or understanding the interactions and collaboration flows within your working environment.
To strengthen the team, we are recruiting a facilities and relocation consultant for long-term projects.
As a Facilities and Removals Consultant, you will be responsible for supporting and advising a number of clients in the organisation and management of facilities services and the organisation of removal projects. You will be a team player and work closely with the consultants and senior facilities engineers in your team or at the client’s premises.
Your future role will mainly involve the following main activities:
- Day-to-day management of the property portfolio and facilities services (soft and hard)
- Planning and coordinating major relocation projects and managing related facilities service adjustments.
- Establishing facility budgets
- Translating the needs of the client organisation into optimal facility services
As an installation and relocation consultant, you will succeed because you have the following skills:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Facility Management, Construction Engineer or equivalent by experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a facility manager
- Minimum experience of organising 2 medium to large relocation projects is essential.
- Perfect knowledge of Dutch (spoken and written) and thorough knowledge of French and English
- Strong organisational and planning skills, as you will be working independently on several projects at the same time
- Proactive and service-oriented attitude
- You are diplomatic and have good communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and follow the latest trends in installations and technologies, as well as to establish contacts in the world of installations at fairs and events.
- You translate customer needs into a pragmatic and future-oriented approach.
- Safety and ergonomics are part of your way of working
- You are able to work independently from our office in Brussels (20%), at home (20%) and at your clients’ premises (60%), especially in the north of Belgium.
- MS PowerPoint, Word and Excel hold no secrets for you
Nice to have
- You are able to develop a business case for a facilitation strategy.
- You can easily manage the preparation of a project plan in MS Project.
- You have knowledge and experience in the field of soft facilities services (cleaning, catering, …).
- You have technical knowledge of buildings (e.g. HVAC) and you are able to provide technical assistance regarding the technical impact of office renovation.
- You are able to deal with clients at a strategic level (board level)
- A permanent contract as an employee.
- You become a member of the Your Way of Work® team of experts within the AREMIS group
- You have access to our community, international knowledge sharing, training and coaching, and events.
- Competitive salary package including company car + mobile phone + laptop + group insurance + hospital insurance (DKV) + lump sum expense allowance.
- You will work in a pleasant atmosphere, in line with our core values: GROWHT – TRUST – FUN
Immediately or to be agreed upon